Steps to Adding Links Inside YouTube Videos
I was asked about how to add links inside one of your YouTube Videos this week, so I thought I would create a Google Hangout to show people. Its very simple, doesn’t cost any money and only requires you to have a video, YouTube account and a Google Adwords account. You can see in the example video below how I have added a link where you would normally see Google Ads inside the YouTube video. This “ad link” will also show when the user is watching your YouTube video from a mobile device. Hope you enjoyed my tutorial about Adding Links to YouTube Videos and if you have any questions please feel free to comment. All social shares are welcome as well!
Latest posts by Marc Zwygart (see all)
- EZ Video Creator – EZ Video Creator Software Review - April 1, 2016
- Healthy Skin Campaign - November 28, 2014
- 5 Reasons to Buy Explaindio Video Creator - November 11, 2014
- Hangout Publisher Commando - July 29, 2014
- Who Makes The Best Wood Pellet Grill? - July 29, 2014